twitter facebook instagram bloglovin tumblr google plus pinterest youtube

Sunday, October 18, 2015

My Santa Barbara Bachelorette


 I love bachelorette parties. I love the idea of whole weekend devoted to eating good food, dressing up, going out and all in the company of close girlfriends. I've attended quite a few amazing  Bachelorette weekends. For mine, however, I wanted it to be shorter and more cost effective so that more [mom] friends would be able to participate.


I knew that it would be in the SoCal area and had pitched a few ideas to my MOHs Sarah and Loee. I had no idea that what they planned would match my hopes so perfectly.


We started off the day at Loee's house, with mimosas and donuts. Um. My life.
#partylife4jeffswife


Then Surprise! Our very own party bus arrived to take us off to...I knew not where.
After more mimosas and singing, we played a few rounds of Who Knows Who Best and guess who gave the panties. I'd say I won both games :)



After about 2 hours (which flew by thanks to Iggy Azalea, and a lot of bubbly) we arrived at mystery destination #1 Bridlewood Estate Winery in beautiful Santa Barbara.





We sipped our flights and shot photos. Bridlewood is a gorgeous and grand vineyard and I would definitely recommend it for larger parties.




After a little while, we retired to the generous back lawn for a home made picnic care wine, raspberries and Madelines for days...






After lunch and a few tumbles in the grass we made our way to winery #2 Buttonwood Winery. Buttonwood is a quaint rustic farm with fresh fruit right across the road.



We grabbed our second flight round and made our way with a few purchased bottles to the picnic tables. We shared stories just sat for a while recalling all of our engagements (I was the only unmarried one in the bunch).



After deciding that we were just too stuffed for a formal dinner near by, we opted to get back on the 1 and watch the sunset over the water.

We grabbed In-n-Out in Ojai (for the win) and danced our way back to the city of lights ;)

Instead of going out (who could dance after a PCH fest that fun?) a few of us tucked in with 10 Things I Hate About You.

It was one of the best days of my life....

xoxo
~ A ~

No comments:

Post a Comment